Frequently Asked Question
Evaluating closed Requests via email
Last Updated 9 months ago
- This feature allow the PM to evaluate Requests via E-mail.
- Once the RFR is closed (Fulfilled- Partially Fulfilled- Not Fulfilled), PM will receive an email with the Request details and final status, PM will be asked to evaluate the Request.
- Email will contain emojis, each one represents number of stars (1, 2, 3 etc.).
- Once the PM clicks on any of the emojis, you will be directed to your TP account, with the RFR opened and the rating pop-up screen has the same rating you've selected by mail for all aspects.
- Note: Rating can be changed normally via this screen.
- Once the PM click on save, it will save the evaluation.
- Note: In case PM didn't click on save, the Request isn't evaluated.
- PM will still be able to rate Requests via request full view screen on Transparent "Rate our service".
- Once the evaluation is saved on Request, evaluation can't be changed, even if the Request is reopened.
- Note: You can't evaluate a Request while status is Open or Reopened. In order to evaluate the Request, status must be Closed.