Frequently Asked Question
Definition for all Task statuses
Last Updated a year ago
- Not Assigned
- Task has been created, and no resource has been assigned yet.
- Pending on Acceptance
- Task has been created and assigned to a resource, and the assignee hasn't accepted the task yet.
- Task has been accepted by assignee and it's ready for translation.
- NB: When task is marked as "Online source files" all tasks will be marked as Ready, once they are accepted by assignee.
- When task has "offline source files", and task is assigned and accepted by assignee, and no file/s have been uploaded yet to the OUT folder of the task in the previous phase (linked task).
- When task is accepted, and the assignee has updated the progress to 10%, 20%, etc. (Usually happens with synced tasks with TMS/Memsource)
- Once the task planned end date is passed, and task is not completed yet.
- When the assignee mark task as completed (progress = 100), before the task's planned end date.
- Completed – Overdue
- When the assignee marks task as completed (progress = 100), after the task's planned end date.
- Task has been created and assigned, and the assignee rejected the task.