Frequently Asked Question
Useful tool to detect “Machine Translation”
Last Updated a year ago
- Just copy a part of the original file and same part from the translated file, then past them after selecting the source and target languages.
- Press on “Detect” and check the results.
• 0%: Error, please check source and target languages!
• 1% - 50%: Translated text maybe wrong or incomplete.
• 51% - 80%: Text is translated by Human.
• 81% - 90%: Machine Translation could be used in parts of the translated text.
• 91% - 100%: This text is translated using machine translation.